Saturday, October 4, 2008

Flag Football Saturday!!


Connor has been waiting all year for Flag Football. He started talking about playing back before baseball sign-ups. Today was his first game. It was a great success, 30-6!! Connor played quarter back and wide receiver (I think). He caught the ball and ran for a touch down. HE MADE IT!! I'll try to get some better action shots next time. This was the best one I got today and he was running over for a drink. Connor wanted to make sure I let everyone know that he also pulled two flags today. He says that was good defense. Connor plays every Saturday in October and November. Most games are around 10:00 or 11:00. Let us know if you're in town and can make it to one. GO CAVALIERS!!

1 comment:

Jonathan, Angie, Codie, & Ceceley said...

We're glad you're liking football Connor! We'll try to watch you before the season is over. Love ya!
Jonathan, Angie, Codie & Ceceley

Background