Monday, July 7, 2008
Family Vacation-Summer 2009
Some of us have talked about taking a family vacation next summer. 2 places have been mentioned, Destin and Gulf Shores. I made the comment that I was going to Destin. However, if more people would rather go to Gulf Shores, we can go there instead. So I guess the first thing we need to do is get an estimate of familys that want to go and then each family vote on a place. I've looked online and there are numerous places to rent so I thought we needed to narrow things down a bit first. At the bottom of this you can click on comment, sign in there and let us know if you want to go on the family vacation and where you want us to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Either place is fine as long as we plan for lots of parking and big dinner reservations.
This is an interesting format.
I haven't heard from anyone about which destination is preferred. I have a friend who is giving me the information for a nice condo in Gulf Shores. We need to get a # of how many condos so we can reserve them for next year.
We want to go! You came up with the plan and we are with you.
If Gulf Shores is okay, then we need to decide about when. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment